[CentOS] This doesn't make sense

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Sun Sep 18 07:29:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> From: Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
> Subject: Re: [CentOS] This doesn't make sense
>
> Hi,
>
> On 09/18/2011 12:39 AM, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
>> A lot of people responded related to media, and that's because it
>> happens. As in the end the OP confirms that.
>
> That is true, and I apologise. Guess I must just be really
> lucky not having had a media issue in many years now.
>
> - KB

That's accepted by me Karanbir. Thanks for being brave
enough to apologize in public. It was not a statement of
opinion, but a very terse and concise question to point
the OP in what I considered to be a possibility.

Reason being I had a very similar experience with the Fedora
Electronics Lab respin Live CD earlier this year.

Kind Regards,

Keith

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net