[CentOS] This doesn't make sense

Always Learning centos at u61.u22.net
Sun Sep 18 09:04:44 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 08:29 +0100, Keith Roberts wrote:

> Reason being I had a very similar experience with the Fedora
> Electronics Lab respin Live CD earlier this year.

I always buy 386 and x64 DVDs of each Centos sub-version. About 3-4
months ago I tried to install Centos from DVDs and the disks had read
errors. I then tried to install from the DVDs of the previous Centos
version but those DVDs also had read errors. Luckily I successfully
installed Centos from the previous, previous version.

Then I changed my supplier of Centos DVDs and ordered fresh DVDs.  Now
Centos 5.7 is out, I shall be ordering 386 and x64 DVDs from the new
supplier despite upgrading via KB's CR repository.

Regards,

Paul.