[CentOS] Wiki CR Repo Link Defective

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Thu Sep 22 16:29:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011, John R Pierce wrote:

> ok, not my best bug report.
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=5136
>
> but I guess it will serve as a placeholder for clarifications.

you know, "if there is not a report, there is not a bug"  ;)

I've addressed the documentation issue already facing end
users in the wiki article that Always mentioned, and indeed,
I'd encourage you to join the centos-docs mailing list and get
a wiki UserId ... we use CamelCase FirstLast NameForms and
that way you too can help contribute even more to CentOS with
minimal barriers to entry ;)

Thank you, and 'atta boy

-- Russ herrold