[CentOS] Hello from RAQport Please remove this post

Alex Bajan

alex at raqport.com
Mon Sep 26 09:57:08 UTC 2011

Dear Centos,

We did never receive the Server back from Australia

And this forum is not to post incorrect disputes information from the users
regarding some other companies.

Link below

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html

 Sincerely

Alex Lech Bajan
Principal
RAQport Inc.
2004 North Monroe Street
Arlington Virginia 22207
703-528-0114 voice
703-652-0993 voice 2
800-695-6200 toll free
sales at raqport.com
http://raqport.com

Providing solutions with Centos, Proxmox, OpenVZ, BlueQuartz, and BlueOnyx.
We ship worldwide, or can provide colocation in our Arlington VA Datacenter
We can migrate your old worn out Cobalt RaQ 3/4/550/Qube systems to
BlueQuartz
or BlueOnyx running on Proxmox VE or OpenVZ.

Please let us know if you have any questions?