[CentOS] Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Sep 27 18:10:24 UTC 2011

On 09/27/2011 11:01 AM, Alex Bajan wrote:

> Please remove the formation about RAQport it is incorrect
>

> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-September/043643.html
>
> Alex Lech Bajan
> Principal
> RAQport Inc.
> 2004 North Monroe Street
> Arlington Virginia 22207
> 703-528-0114 voice
> 703-652-0993 voice 2
> 800-695-6200 toll free
> sales at raqport.com
> http://raqport.com

Beyond the whole "Streisand effect"[1], you've provided no evidence that
these posts are wrong. Despite that, you've not put forward any cause to
have jurisdiction to request the removal, either.

It will ultimately be up to the admins of this list to decide what to
remove from the archives, but I must say, you've not made a compelling
argument. Perhaps it's an entirely reasonable warning from a couple of
unhappy, improperly served former customers.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"