[CentOS] CentOS 6 + XEN problem

Fri Sep 2 14:09:36 UTC 2011
Digimer <linux at alteeve.com>

On 09/02/2011 09:49 AM, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know what version of XEN works fine with CentOS 6?
>>
>> I installed XEN on a CentOS 6 server, as per these instructions:
>> http://www.crc.id.au/xen-on-rhel6-scientific-linux-6-centos-6-howto/
>
> and this issue about a third party writeup is not asked first
> in that venue, because ?
>
> and this issue about a virtualization issue is not asked on
> the specific virtualization list that Centos offers, because ?
>
> and this invasive, non-shipped and competing virtualization
> method (at the 6 level) and non-shipped and non-supported
> kernel is asked here, because ?
>
> Every time the ten or so people who treat this list like an
> 'anything goes' sewer post, tens of thousands of uses have to
> wade through the dross
>
> Every time the few here who cannot distinquish email and run
> untrimmed one line reply emails back and forth, over and over
> again, rather than using the CentOS provided IRC channels,
> tens of thousands of uses have to wade through the dross
>
> _Please_ be considerate, use the proper venue, brush and floss
> after meals, and research before posting ;)
>
> -- Russ herrold

That was hardly called for. If you find a post off topic or
uninteresting, just delete it. Either no one will reply or, if there is
interest in the question, others will and the question will be decided
to have value.

If we keep acting rude, we will tear apart this community. Please, for
our collective sake, be more polite.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"