[CentOS] VMware tools 1.0.10 on Centos 6?

Fri Sep 2 17:50:28 UTC 2011
Luigi Rosa <lists at luigirosa.com>

carlopmart said the following on 02/09/11 19:44:

> OOps, my fault: vmware tools 7.x works for CentOS 6.0, but not for
> RHEL/SL 6.1 ...

"works" with some ceveats.

If I fire up X on a CentOS 6 VM running inside a WMware Workstation 7.1.4 64 bit
running on Ubuntu, sometimes the mouse status is screwed up in Ubuntu enviroment
and the only solution is to restart Ubuntu.

Anyway, VMware announced that Workstation 8 will be available at the mid of
september.

Ciao,
luigi

--
/
+--[Luigi Rosa]--

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar
territory.
     --Paul Fix