[CentOS] Centos Realtek Network driver for Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC

Tue Sep 6 18:27:29 UTC 2011
Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>

Greetings.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:31 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:

> Sorry, but I don't have a clue of what your problem *is*. Are you saying
> you had a surge, and it burned out the NIC, and you're trying to use an
> card?
>
> Also, what kind of connection do you have: is it T-3, T-1, DSL, FIOS, or
> cable?
>
>        mark
I had a surge and made onboard Intel Port inoperational.

In a hurry, due to my then budget and my stupidity bought this cards
which just has a .c file under its linux folder in its driver floppy.

My connection is coming from Local ISP a franchisee of Pacenet ISP
called BBPaceThane.

I have a CAT5 cable running from a switch froma  a 7-story building to
5th floor.

I am compelled to use windows to access internet which I dont want to.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal