[CentOS] Error in updating to 5.7

Thu Sep 15 07:17:19 UTC 2011
Alain Péan <alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr>

Le 14/09/2011 22:07, Karanbir Singh a écrit :
> Hi Alain,
>

> Do you have something interesting setup for caching, timeouts etc in yum
> ? or, are you perhaps behind a proxy that still served up an old ( stale
> ? ) repomd.xml for the same url ?

Hi Karanbir,

I don't have anything special in my setup I can think of, that would
enable caching or timeouts... I am not behind a proxy, I have direct
access to the Internet, so nothing cached on a proxy.
I only enabled EPEL and Dell Open Manage repository, but I think it is
fairly common.

So the only thing I can imagine is a stale repond.xml on the mirror,
distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr... Notice that I am on the jussieu
university network, so on the same "LAN" than the mirror (even if there
are VLANs...).

Alain

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33