[CentOS] Samba server choices

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Dec 5 18:19:40 UTC 2012

On 12/05/2012 12:41 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 12/5/2012 7:47 AM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> So my question to all of you is, what other options are out there? A
>> Win7 future kind of makes SME more attractive than rolling my own.
> I don't understand that justification?   Samba is Samba, the configs are
> pretty straight forward.

Well yes and no. And I DO have working configs from the Amahi server to
'run' with. But there is more to it if I want to have a system that can
add users and systems with some level of ease. It HAS been a couple
years since I have fiddle with the configs, and thus my point about more
than just running the configs...