[CentOS] SOS: Production VM not starting!

Tue Dec 11 02:33:19 UTC 2012
Markus Falb <markus.falb at fasel.at>

On 11.12.2012 02:01, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
> On 11/12/2012 1:24 πμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
>
>> Any ideas why it keeps waiting forever at that point?
>
> After having left it alone for an hour or so, I found it had booted
> successfully. Didn't find anything serious in /var/log/messages.

I had a look at your sreenshot. Output stops at the moment init is
taking over. I suspect that console output is going elsewhere, maybe to
a serial console. That way it could well be that the machine is doing
something but you just can not see it.

My first bet would have been a fsck
--
Kind Regards, Markus Falb