[CentOS] Experience with postfixadmin with mysql?

Wed Dec 26 15:41:21 UTC 2012
me at tdiehl.org <me at tdiehl.org>

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> My first time with this.  I got postfix, mysql, and postfixadmin setup,
> generally following
>
> http://www.campworld.net/thewiki/pmwiki.php/LinuxServersCentOS/Cent6VirtMailServer
>
> I used postfixadmin to create my domain then added my first user and got
> an error:
>
> Send Welcome mail: yes
>
> Unable to send email!
> The mailbox has been added to the mailbox table, but none (or only some)
> of the predefined sub-folders could be created (faxit at test.htt-consult.com)
>

> There is nothing under /home/vmail (in postfix/main.cf:
> virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail)
>
> Advise on where to start troubleshooting?

The logs, clues if not the actual solution will most likely be found there.

> Perhaps a password or permissions not right?

Maybe maybe not. There is no way to tell from the information you provide.
You have to help yourself before anyone here can help you.

Regards,

Tom			me at tdiehl.org		Spamtrap address	 		me123 at tdiehl.org