[CentOS] my notes on bond, bridge, network, kvm, host and virtual so far

Wed Feb 8 03:40:06 UTC 2012
Ian Pilcher <arequipeno at gmail.com>

On 02/06/2012 09:28 PM, Bob Hoffman wrote:
> I put this page together just so I won't spam the board anymore begging
> for help..lol
> http://bobhoffman.com/vmissue.html

You're using bonding mode 0, which may not work when attached to a
bridge.  Try changing to mode 1 and playing with the cables.  If every-
thing works with mode 1, you've got an idea on where to focus.

As far as active/active bonding modes go, I know that mode 4 (LACP) is
supposed to work, but that requires support on the switch(es).

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno at gmail.com
"If you're going to shift my paradigm ... at least buy me dinner first."