[CentOS] Cannot use kickstart file to install CentOS 6.2 into a blank harddisk

lee_yiu_chung at yahoo.com lee_yiu_chung at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 16:15:59 UTC 2012

> clearpart --all --initlabel
>
> part /boot --fstype=ext4 --size=1024
> part pv.0 --grow --size=1
> volgroup ROOTDISK --pesize=4096 pv.0
> logvol swap --name=swap --vgname=ROOTDISK --recommended
> logvol / --fstype=ext4 --name=root --vgname=ROOTDISK --size=1 --grow

Thanks for your suggestion, but I just wished to keep the kickstart file bare minimum. It is
intended to save my little trouble in typing installation repository path and choosing timezones
only and do nothing else. All other options would be asked interactively, including disk partition.
(timezone and installation repository are the only options that are absolutely the same in every
machine in a local environment :) )

Since this problem doesn't occur in 6.1, is it possible to be a installer bug in 6.2?