[CentOS] c6, LSI megaraid drive failure notification

Craig White craig.white at ttiltd.com
Thu Jan 5 21:09:22 UTC 2012

On Jan 5, 2012, at 2:02 PM, John R Pierce wrote:

> On 01/05/12 12:42 PM, Craig White wrote:
>> sent to you via PM - hope you don't mind.
>>

> thanks, got it.
----
I probably should have figured out a way to send you just a tarball but there really wasn't much else and certainly nothing of significance. This was the full manifest...

# dpkg -L megaclisas-status
/.
/etc
/etc/init.d
/etc/init.d/megaclisas-statusd
/usr
/usr/sbin
/usr/sbin/megaclisas-status
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/megaclisas-status
/usr/share/doc/megaclisas-status/README.Debian
/usr/share/doc/megaclisas-status/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/megaclisas-status/copyright

If there's anything else you want from this, let me know.

Craig