[CentOS] c6, LSI megaraid drive failure notification

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Jan 5 21:35:30 UTC 2012

On 01/05/12 1:09 PM, Craig White wrote:
> I probably should have figured out a way to send you just a tarball but there really wasn't much else and certainly nothing of significance.

sigh, its doing the same thing as the code I 'fixed' from that blog I
posted earlier...

    # ./megaclisas-status
    -- Controller informations --
    -- ID | Model
    c0 | LSI MegaRAID SAS 9261-8i

    -- Arrays informations --
    -- ID | Type | Size | Status | InProgress

    -- Disks informations
    -- ID | Model | Status

(I have 1 array and 36 disks on this controller)
so the output format from MegaCli has probably changed just enough to
throw it off, so I need to refactor it.  meh.

I can't believe noone is running a late model MegaRAID SAS card with
Linux and doesn't require error status change notifications.