[CentOS] ia32-libs for 64 bit CentOS

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Mon Jan 16 16:51:04 UTC 2012

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 03:51:46 -0600 (CST)
Elijah Karari wrote:

> Are you sure its Zimbra Desktop 7 & not Zimbra Collaboration Suite. If you
> really found it, kindly post the link.

I've never heard of Zimbra before, so I don't know the difference.  I just ran
"Zimbra Desktop 7" through google and found a webpage with 64-bit and 32-bit
downloads on it.

It looks like this is some kind of a commercial program which someone is,
presumably, paying for.    Have you considered contacting their technical
support department to ask them about it?