[CentOS] centos 6 on ppc64

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 20 00:20:52 UTC 2012

On 01/20/2012 12:18 AM, fakessh @ wrote:
> I write following the announcement on twitter Port centos 6.3 on ppc.
> what about the port on ppc64 and PS3 later old school

the first target is going to be power7 - anything and everything else is
do-able, but it needs more people to come in and help.

given that there are about 8 different powerpc platforms available
today, plenty of room for quite a lot of people. So, keeping that in
mind, are you going to write the ps3 support ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax