[CentOS] centos 6 on ppc64

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Fri Jan 20 00:36:45 UTC 2012

Le vendredi 20 janvier 2012 à 00:20 +0000, Karanbir Singh a écrit :
> On 01/20/2012 12:18 AM, fakessh @ wrote:
> > I write following the announcement on twitter Port centos 6.3 on ppc.
> > what about the port on ppc64 and PS3 later old school
>
> the first target is going to be power7 - anything and everything else is
> do-able, but it needs more people to come in and help.
>
> given that there are about 8 different powerpc platforms available
> today, plenty of room for quite a lot of people. So, keeping that in
> mind, are you going to write the ps3 support ?

I have a PS3 60GB wifi year 2006 sold in France. OS Sony support for the
lnix boot no longer supports L (Other option boot removes ) I work with
the latest firmware that supports linux and I'm running without a
problem  yellowdoglinux 6.2 but it support for updates stop concludes
geohot is firmware written to to replace that of sony but I never
managed to find a version originalle. with the other distributions I can
not realize a boot this with and kboot bootloader as petitboot. I end up
with a supercomputer that works great but I have no reliable system
above is a shame how does the nasa

sincerely Karanbir

--
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7

 http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
 http://gplus.to/sshfake
 http://gplus.to/sshswilting
 http://gplus.to/john.swilting