[CentOS] Linux on touch screen device

Fri Mar 30 23:29:26 UTC 2012

On 03/30/2012 01:56 AM, Nataraj wrote:
> but my question is whether anyone really has linux running on any kind
> of tablet or tablet PC device in such a way that the touch screen can be
> used productively and it won't take a month to get it running?

I've had a tablet PC for about 5 years now, the HP TC4400, and it mostly
just worked out of the box with centos-5; it runs centos-6 fine, but is
starting to get a bit old at a core2/2GB of ram.

nothing special was needed, the screen interface comes up as a wacom
device. and I've found it very useful.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax