[CentOS] How do downgrade mozilla ?

Mon May 28 14:34:54 UTC 2012

On 05/28/2012 12:03 PM, Timothy Madden wrote:
> Sorry to say this to everyone, but since I installed CentOS 6 a month ago
> I found that both Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird crash big time
> (meaning every day and even more than once a day) with a large INBOX or
> newsgroup, or with many tabs open in the Firefox windows. I also keep my
> work computer running over night usually, maybe this is also a factor.

My thunderbird mailbox's size clocks in at just over 38GB, and I dont
see this problem at all. My desktop has an uptime for just under 7
months ( yes, I know - older kernel is running, but the s/w updates are
run every week )

A better and more productive use of your time might be to try and
workout what is causing the issue - its almost certainly going to be an
external issue, and not tbird for ffox themselves.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax