[CentOS] How do downgrade mozilla ?

Mon May 28 14:47:13 UTC 2012
Aft nix <aftnix at gmail.com>

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 05/28/2012 12:03 PM, Timothy Madden wrote:
>> Sorry to say this to everyone, but since I installed CentOS 6 a month ago
>> I found that both Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird crash big time
>> (meaning every day and even more than once a day) with a large INBOX or
>> newsgroup, or with many tabs open in the Firefox windows. I also keep my
>> work computer running over night usually, maybe this is also a factor.
>
> My thunderbird mailbox's size clocks in at just over 38GB, and I dont
> see this problem at all. My desktop has an uptime for just under 7
> months ( yes, I know - older kernel is running, but the s/w updates are
> run every week )

Hi karanbir

7 months uptime for a desktop? may be a little offtopic, but seriously
"dude" :). my test servers are recently updated to centos-6 recently.
before they had like 8 months of uptime.

My desktop workstation has a uptime of under 24 hours though. Because
in my country, (guessing from your name in your country also, though
it seems you live abroad) we don't get power for straight 24 hours. so
without special backup power we are doomed if we want a "uptime" race.