[CentOS] Desktop Switcher

Sat Nov 3 20:52:58 UTC 2012
Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012, Mark LaPierre wrote:

*snip*

> Yes, this is what I'm referencing.  Virtual desktops are common to all
> Unix/Linux GUI environments that I've seen.  The switchdesk application
> is available for Fedora but does not seem to be available for CentOS.

I'm not sure about Centos 6.3, but for 5.8 it's in the base
repo:

Available Packages
Name       : switchdesk-gui
Arch       : noarch
Version    : 4.0.8
Release    : 7.el5
Size       : 137 k
Repo       : base
Summary    : A graphical interface for the Desktop Switcher.
License    : GPL
            : interface for the Desktop Switcher.

HTH

Keith