[CentOS] centos6 - failsafe terminal on login screen

Fri Sep 28 03:36:19 UTC 2012
Miranda Hawarden-Ogata <hawarden at ifa.hawaii.edu>

I have some clients that run centos6 and I need to have users be able to
access the "failsafe terminal" from the login screen. The old options (from
4/5) for choosing your session aren't present. I've googled a bit on this
but don't seem to be using a good search string as most of the hits have
nothing to do with this and the rest aren't helpful.

So, just wondering if anyone knows what I need to do to "turn on" session
choosing from the login screen, and how to include the failsafe terminal.

Thanks!
Miranda