[CentOS] placing x11 libraries in an alternate location

Thu Sep 20 15:47:37 UTC 2012
Gordon Messmer <yinyang at eburg.com>

On 09/18/2012 03:56 AM, Kahlil Hodgson wrote:
> I had a look at Puppet early this year, planning to migrate to it from
> existing Bcfg2 set up.

Out of curiosity, what features motivated the migration?  I use bcfg2,
and the idea of using a system that doesn't feature reporting,
interactive mode, or a "diff" from the running system is... difficult.
Rather like trying to imagine using git or mercurial if they didn't
support a "diff" command.  You could still use them to manage your
files, but would you want to?