[CentOS] floppy drives

mark m.roth at 5-cent.us
Sun Apr 7 23:35:17 UTC 2013

On 04/07/13 17:49, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 17:29:14 -0400
> mark wrote:
>
>> At any rate, I just tried mformat a:, and it tells me that it can't open
>> /dev/fd0: No such device or address.
>
> ls -l /dev/fd?
>
> What do you see?

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Apr  7 15:03 /dev/fd -> /proc/self/fd/

And, while we're at it, ll of /dev/floppy shows

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 3 Apr  7 15:03 /dev/floppy -> fd0

	mark
--
Fascism is an extreme right-wing ideology which embraces nationalism,
xenophobia, militarism, and supremacist ideals. Though actually secular,