[CentOS] freenx not working with newly installed centos 6.4

Wed Apr 3 20:16:17 UTC 2013
Natxo Asenjo <natxo.asenjo at gmail.com>

hi,

this is not the same as http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=6298

I can login with ssh but not with freenx

With 6.3 this worked, I just spinned some new servers and now I can no
longer use freenx.

in /var/log/messages:

pr  3 22:05:11 testthuis nxserver[3435]: (nx) Failed login for user=admin
from IP=192.168.0.160
Apr  3 22:06:01 testthuis nxserver[3619]: (nx) Failed login for user=admin
from IP=192.168.0.160
Apr  3 22:06:52 testthuis nxserver[3818]: (nx) Failed login for user=admin
from IP=192.168.0.160

in /var/log/nx/nxserver.log:

-- NX SERVER START: -c /usr/bin/nxserver - ORIG_COMMAND=
-- NX SERVER START:  - ORIG_COMMAND=
Info: Using fds #4 and #3 for communication with nxnode.
HELLO NXSERVER - Version 3.2.0-74-SVN OS (GPL, using backend: not detected)
NX> 105 hello NXCLIENT - Version 3.2.0
NX> 134 Accepted protocol: 3.2.0
NX> 105 SET SHELL_MODE SHELL
NX> 105 SET AUTH_MODE PASSWORD
NX> 105 login
NX> 101 User: admin
NX> 102 Password:
Info: Closing connection to slave with pid 3761.
NX> 404 ERROR: wrong password or login
NX> 999 Bye

My node.conf file is a copy of the node.conf.sample file, nothing changed.
I do not want to use the nx database authentication but our ldap (ipa)
authentication., this has always worked until now.

I have temporarily set selinux in permissive mode but no difference.

Can anyone else reproduce this? At work we have a mirror, so I tried at
home with a manually installed centos and internet upgrades. No difference.

TIA,
--
Groeten,
natxo