[CentOS] How to determine why a server is not responding

Fri Apr 12 06:32:12 UTC 2013
nan del bosc <nandelbosc at gmail.com>

Alexander Dalloz, true, but I'm only a system administrator guy who do the
work that tells the boss... ;)

Kai Schaetzl, yes! you are right, I should have said this in the beginning!
Sorry, it's because of the hurry... ;)

Thank's for all your answer! I wrote a mail to my provider. I keep you
informed!