[CentOS] How to determine why a server is not responding

Fri Apr 12 08:38:58 UTC 2013
Nicolas Mitchell <nicolasmitchell at nmltd.net>

Hello there,
Is there anything in the Apache logs indicating a problem? I think the logs might be in a non-standard location when Plesk is installed so you'll need to check for where those are. I think I remember having a problem, on a similar configuration, with a PHP limit and a user trying to send a large attachment through Horde that resulted in an almighty slowdown.
Anyway, my twopenny'orth.
All the best,
Nic