[CentOS] Cisco DPC3825 - Web Server

Thu Aug 8 21:46:54 UTC 2013
Fidel Dominguez <fdvalero.rhel at gmail.com>

Friends I have the following Cisco DPC3825. Enter the settings and put in
the DMZ web server that I have, but when I try to access it from another
network I get the error code 504, which is the gateway problem. I can
access the server via ssh without problems. Research on google for 3 days
and can not find the solution to my problem.

This router is different compared to the ones I had.

The IP to access my router via web from the local network is 192.168.100.1,
and the IP of the server I put in the DMZ is 192.168.0.17.

No other information could you provide to clarify my problem.

Sincerely
Fidel Dominguez