[CentOS] died again

Thomas Dineen tdineen at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 4 05:15:43 UTC 2013

Michael:

    It will be easier and cheaper to by a static grounding strap
that you wear on your wrist and connect to a conducting part
of the metal cabnet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adjustable-Anti-Static-ESD-Wrist-Strap-Band-w-Grounding-/380695171205?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58a3335085#ht_3402wt_1056

Buy It Now for $0.99

Thomas Dineen