[CentOS] htaccess is not working

Wed Feb 13 16:05:37 UTC 2013
Carmelo Ingrao <ci at ibou.fr>

Le 13 févr. 2013 à 16:29, Jussi Hirvi a écrit :

> Check that you have something like this in the Apache conf for that
> directory:
>
> <Directory "/var/www/sample.com/my-protected-folder">
>    AllowOverride All
> </Directory>
>
> Override there means that .htpasswd file can override the main Apache conf.
>
> It does not really need to be "AllowOverride All", only some options are
> needed. But if you have "AllowOverride None", then .htpassword will have
> no effect at all.

Thanks it worked ! I have this now in the webalizer.conf in /etc/http/conf.d/

#
# This configuration file maps the webalizer log analysis
# results (generated daily) into the URL space.  By default
# these results are only accessible from the local host.
#
Alias /usage /var/www/usage

<Location /usage>
    Order deny,allow
#    Deny from all
    Allow from 127.0.0.1
    Allow from ::1
    # Allow from .example.com
    AllowOverride All
</Location>

And without password I can't access to the webalizer page :)

Thanks a lot

Carmelo