[CentOS] What on Centos is wiping out my eth0 IP address every 5 minutes?

Wed Jul 24 05:37:31 UTC 2013
Rock <Rocksockdoc at gmail.com>

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 01:09:29 -0400, Darr247 wrote:

> that would result in an EIRP of almost 13W, or about 30 times the
> legal limit for licensed HAMs on channel 6 and below in the 2.4GHz band,
> or 60 times the legal limit unlicensed, unless you use a highly
> directional antenna. But that also assumes you're in FCC land

I'm in the USA.

The Ubiquiti Nanobridge M2 is a legally bought and sold radio in the US.
I can't imagine that using it would be illegal from a power standpoint.

Maybe I got the numbers wrong?
 http://site.microcom.us/nbm2_datasheet

Shouldn't that Nanobridge m2 be powerful enough to reach the 300 feet
or so to go from my BBQ to my home broadband router open "guest"
access point?