[CentOS] What on Centos is wiping out my eth0 IP address every 5 minutes?

Wed Jul 24 06:03:00 UTC 2013
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 7/23/2013 10:37 PM, Rock wrote:
> Maybe I got the numbers wrong?
>   http://site.microcom.us/nbm2_datasheet
>
> Shouldn't that Nanobridge m2 be powerful enough to reach the 300 feet
> or so to go from my BBQ to my home broadband router open "guest"
> access point?

that thing has a pretty narrow beam, it will need to be aimed carefully
and mounted on a stable bracket that will take wind load without moving.

you should be able to get 300 feet of mostly open space with a simple
panel antenna, something like this,
http://www.microcom.us/ezgo0214pnl.html

you can put a range of radio/router boards inside that
enclosure/antenna, like...
http://www.microcom.us/wireless-lan--access-point---client-bridge--oem-module.html