[CentOS] Kernel 2.6.32-358.14.1.el6 boot fail

Tue Jul 30 00:40:42 UTC 2013
Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe at gmail.com>

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Rob Kampen <rkampen at kampensonline.com> wrote:
> You haven't got an errored copy of the kernel by any chance?? I'd wipe it
> and re-install.

Rob, thanks for your reply.

Just tried that. Uninstalled the latest kernel, reinstalled. Same issue.

Also bumped my BIOS up to the latest...

The last time I saw this was because of some bad kmod packages for my
wireless NIC. This has prevented me from updating a few kernels back.
I only have userspace packages from alternate repos now, so am really
stumped on what could be causing this. And... I just updated another
system to the latest and it's working fine.