[CentOS] Unable to change runlevel at boot time

Wed Jun 12 05:24:52 UTC 2013
Mayur Patil <ram.nath241089 at gmail.com>

Hello All.

   I have done changes as per James sir instructions but changes are not
saving permanently.

   They are disappeared after few seconds. So I think I should try DVD for
rescue.

   Should this problem get fixed with CentOS 6.2 DVD as my current
installed version is 6.4 ??

   Does it have any reverse effect??

   Seeking for guidance,

   Thanks !!