[CentOS] Is there a rpm command to find the package that created a particular user or particular group?

Thu Jun 27 19:36:10 UTC 2013
Rob Townley <rob.townley at gmail.com>

--scripts is helpful, the following returns a great deal of package scripts
having to do with users and groups, but ideally would return just the
package names involved in creating the user or group.

rpm -qa --scripts | egrep 'user|group|id\s|getent|pass'

rpm -qa --scripts | less does not seem  to list any package names, but may
be a more formal rpm would help:

rpm --queryformat "%{FILEUSERNAME} %{TRIGGERSCRIPTS}
%{TRIGGERSCRIPTPROG}\n" --query httpd

does not return a script name and i do not see anything else in rpm
--querytags that would help.

Has to be a way, but not today.