[CentOS] What can I do to UNDERSTAND why I can't reach centos.org (but everyone else can)?

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Fri Mar 1 16:55:25 UTC 2013

Rock wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:26:27 -0500, m.roth-x6lchVBUigD1P9xLtpHBDw wrote:
>
>> Back to the question: have you spoken to level two, at least, tech
>> support of your provider of network access, to see if they have some
>> explanation?
>
> My WISP provider is as perplexed as I because I'm the first subscriber
> to have this problem, he says.
>
> He thinks it's on the Centos side of things.

Does tech support have the same problem?

I mean, here on our internal network, some idiot blocked the BBC; after I
put in a ticket, they unblocked it... then contacted me, and I found the
main page was unblocked... but *every* article link was still blocked, and
the guy I was talking to told me he could see them... but someone he was
working with couldn't.... They did, finally fix it, and claimed it had
happened to to a phishing attack....

      mark