[CentOS] Lockups with kernel-2.6.32-358.0.1.el6.i686

Fri Mar 8 18:28:22 UTC 2013
Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe at gmail.com>

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM, SilverTip257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If it's not memory related (test this memory in another system) then it is
> probably a motherboard failure.  I've seen weird symptoms where the system
> will boot fine, but once the Linux kernel begins to build its cache it
> triggers a lock up/throws an exception.

:)  I've also swapped the motherboard. *Every* component except for
the case and the SSD boot drive has been swapped. This is going on now
for almost two weeks.

I will try your suggestion of trying a separate set of banks in the
off chance that those slots are faulty.