[CentOS] No more support for chrome/chromium on rhel6

Thu Mar 28 00:33:34 UTC 2013
Robert Arkiletian <robark at gmail.com>

I'm bumping this thread in hopes some Googe/Chromium devs will realize
that GCC 4.7.2 is available for RHEL6. Please continue supporting
google-chrome for rhel/centos 6. Now that version 26 is stable we get
a warning message every time chrome is launched. "Google Chrome has
stopped updating ..."