[CentOS] Computer doesn't boot with new 6.4 kernel

Thu Mar 28 07:22:55 UTC 2013
Markus Lindholm <markus.lindholm at gmail.com>

Yesterday a upgraded a machine that I have from Centos 6.3 to 6.4, but
it doesn't boot with the new kernel (2.6.32-358). Right after grub the
screen shows a distorted image, a bit like war of the ants but static,
and nothing more happens. With the old kernel (2.6.32-279) it boots
fine. The motherboard is a Asus E45M1-M Pro. There's no separate
graphics card, but I use the one on the motherboard, a AMD Radeon HD
6320. Should I file bug report or is there something else to try?

/Markus