[CentOS] How to load balance interrupts of a NIC on the PCI-MSI-edge driver in CentOS? :(

account Flexzor aflexzor at gmail.com
Tue May 21 06:13:15 UTC 2013

Thanks John!,

I understand now. I think there are some NICs that have different queues
which are connected to the kernel in the form of different IRQs, and as
thus can be load balanced nicely. Ive seen that on 10GigE NICs.. but iam
wondering if by any chance you know if the one suggested can do such, or
the name of the feature Iam looking for so I can browse myself?

Alex