[CentOS] CentOS still dies on me

Thu Nov 21 03:40:40 UTC 2013
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

Might this have something to do with the following boot message?:
Starting virt-who: Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/virt-who/virt-who.py", line 33, in <module>
     from subscriptionmanager import SubscriptionManager,
SubscriptionManagerError
   File "/usr/share/virt-who/subscriptionmanager.py", line 24, in <module>
     import rhsm.connection as rhsm_connection
ImportError: No module named rhsm.connection
^[[60G[^[[0;31mFAILED^[[0;39m]^M
Starting libvirtd daemon: ^[[60G[^[[0;32m  OK  ^[[0;39m]

If not, I'd like to test the idea that my problem with Linux
dying on me is that recent kernels do not like my computer.
My most recent installation that still runs reliably is Fedora 14.
If I copy a kernel from F14 into my CentOS installation,
what else do I need to copy with it?
I know that I will need to add to my grub.conf .

whom I teach not to run with scissors,
that my fiance ran me through with a broadsword."  --  Lily