[CentOS] [OT] Building a new backup server

Tue Nov 5 13:49:02 UTC 2013
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <dennisml at conversis.de>

On 05.11.2013 14:35, SilverTip257 wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se> wrote:

Take a look at the first comment here:
https://access.redhat.com/site/discussions/476563

You are not going to get any more official information on what is going
th happen in RHEL 7 until it's actually out the door.

The was a video on youtube on the Red Hat Summit channel where they
spoke in great detail about what is planned for RHEL 7 but strangely
this video has been removed.

Regards,
   Dennis