[CentOS] [OT] Building a new backup server

Tue Nov 5 14:21:00 UTC 2013
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Seems to be a lot of "if's" still though. In any case, an interesting
development. Can't wait to see how it ends.
According to Wikipedia RHEL 7 is scheduled for release 2Q 2013;
<<http://www.pcworld.com/article/255629/red_hat_preps_rhel_7_for_second_half_of_2013.html>>.
--
//Sorin