[CentOS] ZFS on Linux in production?

Thu Oct 24 23:25:39 UTC 2013
George Kontostanos <gkontos.mail at gmail.com>

We tested ZFS on CentOS 6.4 a few months ago using a descend Supermicro
server with 16GB RAM and 11 drives on RaidZ3. Same specs as a middle range
storage server that we build mainly using FreeBSD.

Performance was not bad but eventually we run into a situation were we
could not import a pool anymore after a kernel / modules update.

I would not recommend it for production...