[CentOS] x2go (vs. freenx)?

Tue Sep 24 22:52:48 UTC 2013
David C. Miller <millerdc at fusion.gat.com>

----- Original Message -----

I'm using the latest beta2 NoMachine 4.0 client under Mac OS 10.8.5 to connect to two different NoMachine servers. One is an unlimited enterprise server(3.5.0) on RHEL 6.4 and the other is the free two concurrent user 3.5.0 version running on CentOS 6.4 offered by NoMachine. It works very well on both. You can change the NoMachine window to either scale the image or adjust the resolution of the window to be 1:1 on the fly.

David.