[CentOS] x2go (vs. freenx)?

Tue Sep 24 23:04:59 UTC 2013
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM, David C. Miller
<millerdc at fusion.gat.com> wrote:

> I'm using the latest beta2 NoMachine 4.0 client under Mac OS 10.8.5 to connect to two different NoMachine servers. One is an unlimited enterprise server(3.5.0) on RHEL 6.4 and the other is the free two concurrent user 3.5.0 version running on CentOS 6.4 offered by NoMachine. It works very well on both. You can change the NoMachine window to either scale the image or adjust the resolution of the window to be 1:1 on the fly.

I guess I'll give the new build a try eventually - just a little leery
after having to track down and remove the previous version's kernel
extensions in safe mode to get the mac to boot after the OSX update.
 What I want a screen resize to do is to keep 1:1 scaling and force
the host to resize the desktop to match.   The windows clients will
only snap to a new size as they start up, but the old mac version
would do a real resize (like linux) anytime..  I probably just missed
how to do it in the new version.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com