[CentOS] Disappearing Network Manager config scripts

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Wed Apr 30 15:45:54 UTC 2014

On 04/30/2014 11:18 AM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> But freenx/NX/x2go put the big picture back the way it belongs.

For certain usess I agree with that; for others, not so much. Seamlessly
pulling applications from an application server to the display server
has its distinct advantages, particularly for certain expensive
commercial applications.

> If you've never used NX or x2go, try it.
I've been using NX (both the commercial version and the free version)
for remote telescope control use for over five years, acting as a proxy
for Windows RDP.  Works fine.