[CentOS] Disappearing Network Manager config scripts

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Wed Apr 30 18:38:18 UTC 2014

On 04/30/2014 02:10 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Just like what Lose, I mean, WinDoze, logs... paragraph long "error
> messages" that are mostly useless and information-free.

As long as there is unique information to google, it will work out. And
while I detest them, the Windows hexadecimal codes are very good for google.

I just want to see BugHlt:SckMud again. (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.tandy/rpZRWj9Y0nE )  At
least let me laugh when it all comes crashing down.  And, yes, you
probably do want to read that post, but do it on your break. It's one of
the most classic Usenet posts of all time.

I used the avc denial messages as an example for a reason; there is a
tool that will help you with those.  A similar troubleshooting tool for
NM messages could (and should) be written.